Long-Term Nursing Care
There will be times when you or a love one need services that reach beyond assisted living or in-home care. Hillandale’s long term residential nursing care provides a warm, loving environment while providing peace-of-mind. We believe that each person should have care designed with concern and compassion to promote the highest level of physical, spiritual and social function. We invite you to experience the warm hospitality of Hillandale’s long-term residential nursing care and respite services, and see our commitment to providing a positive, caring family environment. Our modern communities offer private, shared-private and semi-private accommodations with the comforts of home.
As part of Hillandale’s Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) services, residential long-term nursing care is offered to medically complex patients who require continued care and extended recovery time.
Choosing the right facility to care for your loved one is an important decision, and we work hard to ensure that every resident is treated just like family. We get to know our residents and treat each person with compassionate care that includes daily assistance, supervised nutrition, attentive therapy and an active lifestyle.
Our full range of long-term residential services include:
- Respite Care
- Nursing Care 24 Hours a Day
- Meals/Snacks/Special Dietary Needs Supervised by a Registered Dietitian
- Assistance with Activities of Everyday Life (dressing, bathing, & more)
- Medication Management
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Restorative Care
- Daily Social & Recreational Opportunities
- Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Personal Laundry Services
- Hospice Care/On-Site Home Care
- Emergency Notification Systems
- Cable Television Services
- Social Services
- Medicare/Medicaid Certification/Private Pay
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Other Health Care Insurances
Taking care of a loved one can be rewarding, and it can also present challenges. It is important for caregivers to take time off from responsibilities. If you are planning a vacation, or a getaway, consider short-term respite care at Doverwood Village or Birchwood Care Center. A temporary rest can strengthen your ability to be an effective, loving caregiver while allowing your loved one a change in their normal routine. Enjoy a sense of peace, knowing that your loved one is secure in the care of family.
Consider Long-Term Nursing Care:
- When a caregiver needs personal time, short-term respite can be an effective relief.
- When home healthcare is no longer the best solution.
- When 24-hour care/hospice care is needed.
- When in the hospital, facing physical therapy and the need for Long-Term care.
- When your healthcare provider recommends more advanced care.
While you are with us enjoy the entire Hillandale Healthcare community. Our Main Street entertainment villages (located at Chesterwood & Doverwood communities) exemplify our commitment to your personalized healthcare and retirement by offering live entertainment, daily movies, inspiring worship services, personalized hair styling, a gift shop, pet shop, ice cream parlor and so much more! We welcome you to our family, and invite you to enjoy our lively communities. There are so many things to do during your time of recovery.
- Monarch Cinema – classic films and new releases
- O’Smyley’s Pub – live entertainment, television & root beer
- Maddy’s On Main – hair styling salon, spa services
- Paxton’s Pet Shop – pets are a great source of affection & healing
- Scoops Ice Cream Parlor…. And so much more.
For more information about our residential nursing services and short-term respite care call Kelli at (513) 594-6506 or Jane at (513) 748-2683.